- If you choose to give us personal information via the Internet that we or our business partners may need -- to correspond with you, process an information request or provide you with a download, for example -- it is our intent to let you know how we will use such information. If you tell us that you do not wish to have this information used as a basis for further contact with you, we will respect your wishes.
- We do not analyze the data which track the domain from which people visit us to identify you personally.
- Except in circumstances where the law of the land requires us to disclose the information we will not disclose the information about you to any third party. This will also protect you from the sale, rent, trade or display of your personal information to any third parties; and we will not use your email address for unsolicited marketing unless we have your permission.
- You also consent to Sami Labs Limited disclosing information about you to actual or potential parties to a lawsuit that Sami Labs Limited is or may become involved in (a) if it required to do so, (b) if it reasonably believes that such disclosures will potentially mitigate its liability, or (c) to enforce its rights.
- In the case that Sami Labs Limited sold substantially all of its assets or was acquired (or went out of business or entered bankruptcy), customer information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred in connection with such a transaction. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur and that any acquirer of Sami Labs Limited may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and/or alteration of information under our control. The data resides behind a firewall, with access restricted to authorized Sami Labs personnel.
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact: -
Sami Labs Limited